We are proud of the high ratio of adults to children within the group. This ensures that we are constantly in touch with new thinking in the field of child education and care. Ongoing staff training is available through courses arranged by both the Pre-School Learning Alliance and the Essex Early Years Development and Childcare Partnership. Children have a folder that is compiled by their keyperson as an ongoing record of the child’s development. The regular staff in the group are:-
- DENISE ELMS – SUPERVISOR (Mon, Weds, & Fridays) – Child Protection Officer
- SONIA LA TORRE – SUPERVISOR/DEPUTY (Mon, Tues and Thurs mornings) & SENCo
- NICOLA BRAGLIA – SUPERVISOR/DEPUTY (Tue, Weds, Thursday am and pm)
- LINDA CLARK – ASSISTANT ENCO (Equality Named Co-ordinator)
- HAYLEY NELSON – ASSISTANT
- LORRAINE RYAN – ASSISTANT
- SUE HARRIS – ASSISTANT
- DANIELLE MEECHAM – ASSISTANT
- DONNA READ – ASSISTANT
- ERICA TILBURY – ASSISTANT
- TERRI VENABLES – ASSISTANT
As the qualifications of the staff change regularly,
we keep details in the group in the blue Staff File.
For full details please see our prospectus.